Wednesday, April 1, 2009

my yummy ramly chicken burger special

Yesterday was crazy!!
I actually sat in front of my laptop for 4 whole hours just to edit my final year project paper!
Well, at least it's finally over now.. :D

It was a Burger Day for me yesterday. LOL..
I had KFC Zinger Burger for dinner which costs RM 5.90
Around 11.30 pm, Celine was busying with her blog which is never ending for days, after a day trip to Malacca! *sigh*
I told her I was hungry.. and she said she is hungry too.
Then, we decided to go to the "mamak" in our hostel, UM 9th College to take away our supper!!

She ordered, roti cheese which costs RM 1.50. But I'm not so interested in.
Chin Hong ordered nasi goreng kerabu for RM 3.50.
And me, I ordered my favourite chicken burger special @ RM 3.20




Ok,this is my burger. I know it doesn't look so appealing.
But trust me, it's much more worthier than the Zinger Burger from KFC.
It's so much tastier and juicier, it is!!
The "special" came with an fried egg too.
I wanted to order it with cheese, but it was almost midnight, so I am trying to feel less "sinful"
HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment