Today, shall I introduce the other angel of my life.
2007 @ Langkawi
Name : Louise a.k.a “Ah Lui” @ Tina Tandoori.
Origin : Penang (that’s where I learned my bad Hokkien & quality Mandarin) *wink*
Age : 22 & 3 months
Height : Tallest in the room. (I was trained by her too to walk quickly. Thanks, proud
of my stamina now)
Look : She looks like a Thai!! HAHA.. probably because she lives nearest to
Thailand? (OK! I know it doesn’t make sense. Et alors?!)
She is long & thin. (Well, I’m not sure bout now. Bet she regretted for calling
me and Celine “肥婆!” or “钢呀妹”last year) *Kids, this is a good lesson to
learn from Ah Lui 姐姐, ok? Cannot simply give names to people ha…
Character: Loud, straight forward, hardworking for the things she wants, unpredictable, well
Origin : Penang (that’s where I learned my bad Hokkien & quality Mandarin) *wink*
Age : 22 & 3 months
Height : Tallest in the room. (I was trained by her too to walk quickly. Thanks, proud
of my stamina now)
Look : She looks like a Thai!! HAHA.. probably because she lives nearest to
Thailand? (OK! I know it doesn’t make sense. Et alors?!)
She is long & thin. (Well, I’m not sure bout now. Bet she regretted for calling
me and Celine “肥婆!” or “钢呀妹”last year) *Kids, this is a good lesson to
learn from Ah Lui 姐姐, ok? Cannot simply give names to people ha…
Character: Loud, straight forward, hardworking for the things she wants, unpredictable, well
known for her frequency of l'orage.. HAHA!!! nice, kind, helpful, caring & COMPASIONATE!
Likes: Excellent Internet Connection, Food, Sleep, Shoes, Chlorophyll, Lee Hom, L'orang-ing =P
Singing (Oh yea, pity the ears of Celine & I) HAHA!! Playing boring games in Facebook!!
Likes: Excellent Internet Connection, Food, Sleep, Shoes, Chlorophyll, Lee Hom, L'orang-ing =P
Singing (Oh yea, pity the ears of Celine & I) HAHA!! Playing boring games in Facebook!!
That's when she claimed she's studying. HAHA!!
Dislikes : Noise, People go on her bed without washing their legs, MY PILLOW! (See,
my pillow is always the BEST weapon!!), heat, not enough sleep n so on..
my pillow is always the BEST weapon!!), heat, not enough sleep n so on..
Fav phrase: 我没有!!!That's when Celine & I talk to her about her l'oraging. HAHAHA!!
2008
Ah Lui is the girl that really impressed me when I see her so willinly doing all sorts of jobs to find her own pocket money! Name it, she tried it! (Guys! Stop taking the “other” side!, I’m serious here!)
Well, Celine & I are afraid of her!! Specifically her eyes especially when she gives us that “glare”.. *Shivers*
OK, honestly, she even made me cried and made me went through a bad time with that “glare” once because she was “orag-ing”. I thought she hated me and she purposely pin-pointed on me for no reasons!
HAHA!! The funny part was, she was sitting right behind me when I was trying to hold my tears and Celine caught me in action! *blushing*
I’m not sure if she knows that. HAHA!!
Well, Celine & I are afraid of her!! Specifically her eyes especially when she gives us that “glare”.. *Shivers*
OK, honestly, she even made me cried and made me went through a bad time with that “glare” once because she was “orag-ing”. I thought she hated me and she purposely pin-pointed on me for no reasons!
HAHA!! The funny part was, she was sitting right behind me when I was trying to hold my tears and Celine caught me in action! *blushing*
I’m not sure if she knows that. HAHA!!
People, listen! When is comes to being compassionate, trust me, this girl is the first in line!!! She has compassion for the helpless, incapable, etc.
She touched my heart, when we were about the cross the road behind the UM Library, we saw a blind student standing along the road, looking so helpless because there were a lot of cars and bikes coming from here and there. Guess what!! In UNIVERSITI MALAYA, all well-educated, “civilized”, whatever you call it, whether lecturers or students. No one as is NONE, AUCUN, NIENTE, 没有一个人,真的是一个都没有, TIADA SEORANG PUN that actually stop their vehicle and let the poor blind student cross after standing there under the hot suns for I don’t know how many minutes!!!
Then, I really pitied that guy, and I wanted to help but I was too shy!! Ah Lui said we should go and help him. So Ah Lui took the lead and I followed her back, and she held his arm and led him across the road. BRAVA! See, that’s the soft and unseen sight for my room mate. (Dada, from that day on, you thought me to be brave to help the helpless.Thanks..)
She touched my heart, when we were about the cross the road behind the UM Library, we saw a blind student standing along the road, looking so helpless because there were a lot of cars and bikes coming from here and there. Guess what!! In UNIVERSITI MALAYA, all well-educated, “civilized”, whatever you call it, whether lecturers or students. No one as is NONE, AUCUN, NIENTE, 没有一个人,真的是一个都没有, TIADA SEORANG PUN that actually stop their vehicle and let the poor blind student cross after standing there under the hot suns for I don’t know how many minutes!!!
Then, I really pitied that guy, and I wanted to help but I was too shy!! Ah Lui said we should go and help him. So Ah Lui took the lead and I followed her back, and she held his arm and led him across the road. BRAVA! See, that’s the soft and unseen sight for my room mate. (Dada, from that day on, you thought me to be brave to help the helpless.Thanks..)






No comments:
Post a Comment