Monday, March 23, 2009

The 3 Jewels of SC 3-04 of 9th Residential College (07/08)

Room of SC 3-04 of 9th Residential College, Universiti Malaya (2007/2008)

Finally!!! I am able to post my first blog successfully without anymore problems. After failing so many times in posting a blog due to technically problems, accidents, etc., this time I am drafting it in Words first! :D Smart eh, *wink*

The previous blog, I was to talk about my room mates! phew~ it was a really nice long touching piece. What a waste!

Again, I’m not going to give up! I insist to write about them all over again, and I make sure it’s properly done and posted up! *wink*

Everything started of in July 2007, when I was “homeless”. In my first year in UM, I ended up in a room where 3 of my other room mates are from KL, so they go home very often, so that made me hate hostel life sooooooo much!

But I need to stay in the hostel, for convenience sake. Well, second year, I know no one because I was hiding in a tiny hole in one of the block in 9th College. *sob*sob*

Second year is going to start, and my plan to be with my intentionally roommate was gone! Because I was being dumped last minute. *ouch!* Then came my guardian angels, brought me out of the wilderness and fear from having new nasty roomies who are strangers to me! Who are they? Well, may I present to you, Celine Low Chiew Ying a.ka.
“Ah Ce” @ Celine Canai & Louise Lim Sheue Tyng a.k.a “Ah Lui” @ Tina Tandoori.

Here they are !!

By the way, I am Juliana a.k.a. Julie @ Julie Capati

3 girls from total different place in Malaysia, from different backgrounds, different lifestyles and of course 3 totally different characters, *BOOM!!*we landed in SC 3-04 after I told Celine my problem not having a roommate yet. They took me in for good! *sob* How sweet eh? *aww…*

Guess what?! They are actually my classmates, doing French Language. However, me being a “KL-ian”, I was the arrogant and cool that doesn’t speak a word of Mandarin!

Ah Lui.. remember? “Sorry, I don’t speak Mandarin”. HAHAHA!

So, who wanna test my Mandarin now? =P

And, I remember, during my first year, I hardly even spoke more than 10 lines to either Celine or Ah Lui!! So, can you imagine how odd it is to be roomies out of a sudden?!

There!! First day of being official roomies..


New Roomies: Julie, Celine n Ah Lui
YEAR 2007-2008

*Awww..* How innocent, young and timid looking we were, no?

Look!! My cute set of teeth!! I miss that.. *sob*sob*


-=End of Chapter 1=-

to be continued…

And I know you love me,

XOXO

Julz~


No comments:

Post a Comment