skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
La Journée de Mes Jours...
Monday, March 23, 2009
Spot the Difference!! =P
So, he we are... after a year of transformation..
Spot any difference?
=P
Year 2007 @ SC 3-04
Year 2008:Ah
Yip Nice Soup @ Low Yat Plaza
New Year Eve 09' @ Pavilion KL
Year 2009: Tony Roma's @ Mid Valley KL
So what do you guy think?
I believe this is what they called "女大十八变".. HEHE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(6)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(5)
Tina Tandoori.. Lui ah Lui~ Lui ah Lui
Celine Canai
Spot the Difference!! =P
The 3 Jewels of SC 3-04 of 9th Residential College...
Music of My Heart It’s just another ordinary ...
About Me
Julie
I'm a very complicated person who is very fickled minded which always get me into troubles!! *LOL* But I do enjoy the adventures in my life, the ups n downs because each time I would grow stronger.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment